lördag 29 september 2007

Mellow

In sickness and in health..


Yes, my relationship to Thailand has not brought that much of the latter..


I´ve kept the mood up, but being sick for six straight weeks tears at you... I´ve been blessed with good people around me though wich have helped me keep the feeling of total isolation at bay. It is easy otherwise I think. The country is new but that just puts you farther behind when staring at the naked walls of your apartement... The feeling that everything and everyone else is moving fast around you while you stay perfectly still is quite unsatisfactory.


At least i might have found some medecin that works finally. I have gone through some twenty different kind of pills, including three kinds of antibiotics so far... Some remains of my stash displayed below...

Might be getting better now... Let´s see.. Muay Thai, school, some trips, and spiritual practise of course is waiting for my fresh new initiative...


Long live the global pharmacological companies and their ruthless exploatation of
underdeveloped countries local resources for gaining me access to all the medicin...!



Inga kommentarer: